February 4, 2014

DAILY ROUTINE: INSTA RECAP

DECEMBER & JANUARY IN REVIEW

FOLLOW ME!
I skipped the last 'Insta Recap' because there wasn't much to recap in December. The last month of 2013 was a crazy busy month. It was my second month of work, the month in which we got all of our paperwork officially done and a month of holidays and Christmas shopping. I spent my first holiday season away from home and my first New Year's Eve in bed (thank you Nick for catching the flu). And January? Well, I didn't even realise how fast that month went by! I'm planning my (second) wedding party in Belgium this summer - it's giving me sleepless nights already and is a new source of worries and sorrows (I'm overreacting, it's going to be awesome but still) - but I'm looking forward to seeing the homeland again. We (dare I say finally?) did some more sightseeing in SoCal: Julian & the desert can be crossed off my list and are a definite recommendation! I celebrated my 24th birthday last week (ouch!) and that was that. I got a lot of presents and drank a bunch of cocktails so on to February I say!

And you know what? I'm going to Disneyland this month! A-W-E-S-O-M-E since I've never been (not even Disneyland Paris) and I have no idea what to expect. I'm not a fanatic when it comes to Disney but no one is immune to those warm childhood memories of watching The Lion King, Peter Pan or Robin Hood on VCR and knowing even the commercials by heart, right? Admit it, who else was hoping to get a purple cassette? Anyway, I'll keep you posted on that!

Happy beginning of February! (I just made that into a thing)

1 comment :

  1. Ja! De paarse cassettes! Nog steeds een raadsel hoe het bepaald werd wie een paarse kreeg ipv een zwarte...
    Ik ben officieel jaloers op u dat jij naar Disney WORLD gaat! Aanrader: een klein schriftje meenemen om de handtekeningen te verzamelen van de Disneyfiguren. Voelt ge u direct terug 8 jaar ;) Hoewel ge u waarschijnlijk ook 8 jaar kunt voelen door een prinsessenpakje aan te doen, maar dat is er misschien wat over?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...