April 16, 2014

THE LITTLE THINGS: I'M A WINNER

BECAUSE THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS HAVING TOO MUCH NAIL POLISH


I can't even remember the last time I won something. I was never good at games or very lucky in entering competitions. In 2006 my sister won tickets to the World Championship Football (Soccer for you Americans) unfortunately she was a minor and couldn't go, but my dad made good use of those tickets. And one of my friends once won two day tickets to a very popular rock festival while I had entered almost any competition I could find. Luck tends to stick to people doesn't it? Anyway, I was never lucky in that sense. I never minded it either, but last week something changed. I had entered a competition to win the OPI Muppets collection through The Blonde and The Brunette and I received a glorious email stating that I had WON. As I'm completely addicted to nail polish this was literally like Christmas for me but even better because I hadn't expected it. Does that make me materialistic? I was so freaking happy it was ridiculous. So anyone who follows me on Instagram, brace yourselves for a lot of glitter and crazy nails. I just couldn't keep  this to myself because they did arrive so it is real! 

PS: I hopped on the Facebook bandwagon so you can follow the blog on there too!

Happy hump day!

2 comments :

  1. Such an exciting win!!! I am also a total nail polish fiend. Totally beats the football tickets in my opinion :p Congratulations and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, haha I know football wouldn't nearly be as much fun ;) Although I might be getting close to having 'too much' nail polish now...

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...