July 8, 2014

DAILY ROUTINE: VACATION TIME


I know it's been quiet on here for the last two weeks and I wish I could have spent more time keeping up to date with my favourite blogs, but work and preparing for my trip to Belgium while watching the World Cup and celebrating the fourth of July has sort of runaway with all of my free time. I was sad to see Belgium lose in the quarter finals but I'm proud of our team and it was great to hear about everyone rooting for our Red Devils back home. We don't always get that chance you know? Did anyone watch the US against Belgium? What a thriller of a game!

Soon I'll be touching down in Brussels and be able to hear and speak Dutch again. I'm pretty nervous to visit my hometown after being gone for such a long time and I don't really know what to expect. I'm sure I'll be stuffing my face with fries, pastry's and cereal with real chocolate for a few weeks and trying to bring back as many normal deodorants as possible. Anyway, I'm going to hug my parents like crazy and annoy the hell out of my sister, because you know... I haven't been able to do that for a year! 


So I guess this is me trying to say that I'll be taking a little vacation from blogging. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to update you while I'm home and since I'm only going to be there for a short time I should probably limit the time being spent in front of a computer screen.... But don't worry, there should still be a post coming up later this week (that means if I can manage to finish it) and I won't be able to kick my Instagram addiction!

I just realized that most people's vacations involve the sun, the beach and the ocean and I'm just glad I'll be able to see some rain while I'm away. I must be crazy!

See you in August!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...