January 4, 2015

DAILY ROUTINE: HAPPY 2015!


Happy new year everyone! 

I hope you've had a great holiday season! I spent new year's eve with my family in Belgium and since I missed the obligatory Disney movie for Christmas I watched Frozen for the first time after midnight. I couldn't help but wonder why this movie is so much more popular than other Disney movies, but maybe I'm just getting old. Anyway, it's been great to be back home and eat the foods I've been missing, cuddle with Mulan and realize that I have a whole second wardrobe I forgot about. I'm not too pleased about having missed the snow though - there was a tiny bit left when I arrived, but it hasn't snowed since - especially since it even snowed in San Diego right after I left! 

So far I've just been hanging around at home and helping out with the holiday festivities, but I'm looking forward to getting together with some of my friends next week and doing some necessary paperwork. 2014 was a great but hectic year so I'm looking forward to settling in and getting back into my blogging routine this year!


How did you spend the holidays? And more importantly did it involve snow?

6 comments :

  1. Gelukkig 2015, Nathalie!

    I just moved back to Switzerland and it was snowing for three days in a row right after Christmas day, it was wonderful :) now all the snow is gone. I also watched Frozen this holiday and I cannot say I love it but it's fun to watch. And to sing along to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irene, I'm so happy at least you got some snow ;) I felt exactly the same about Frozen, at least now I know how to place all those famous songs!

      Delete
  2. What, it snowed in San Diego?! So glad you were able to return to Belgium for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did! Mostly in the mountains of course but also in some parts of Northern San Diego, I almost couldn't believe it but there are some pretty pictures: http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/dec/31/snow-san-diego/

      Delete
  3. Hey Nathalie, there was no snow for us either in Canada :( plenty right now though! Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh too bad :( In my mind Canada should be covered in snow for the holidays! At least you got it now though, here it's just cold and windy!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...